Friday, November 20, 2020

Give Thanks Challenge - Day 1

This afternoon I received the gentle reminder from a righteous and inspired religious leader about the mental health and spiritual benefits which result from expressing gratitude and thanking God through daily prayer. (Watch the video from a man of both science and faith here.)


Guess it’s time to break out ye olde gratitude blog again! I actually felt prompted to pick this habit up again back in August, but I prioritized other things instead (i.e. bar prep consumed me...).  However, today is a new day, and that’s the beauty of this earth life.


Today, I’m grateful to know that God hears and answers my personal prayers through Jesus Christ’s intercession.  


#givethanks #countyourmanyblessings


This, Is My Savior, Natalie Jeanne Art.  Digitally-created artwork of the Savior, Jesus Christ, depicted as a person of color, surrounded by a green “V” laurel wreath.

This, Is My Savior

No comments:

Post a Comment